trading as a games?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

i was a nice home run

Monday, January 19, 2009



so this is my trade for this pair (my favorite pair). i hold it over the weekend and turns out to be a nice profit for me. 114pips...not bad huh? hehe..

as you can notice on the circle section on the left of the chart, that was my loosing trade. however i manage to keep my loss small while my winning trade cover it with the ration of 1:2.78. dats the beauty of money management.

the right side of the chart show a nice setup for long happen to be a pullback to the support area of 1.4800.

happy trading guys, and god bless.

0 comments:

Help change the world

help feed the hungry

The Hunger Site

Stop global warming

StopGlobalWarming.org

forex factory calendar

Bible lookup

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP