trading as a games?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

a new year, a new begining

Friday, January 9, 2009

hi,

i finally change my blogger skin. from a 2 column to a 3 column template. its a new year of two thousand and nine(2009) and of course newer aim, goal and vision. so this new template will give me more motivation to post my trades..hahha

i have set a lists of goals which i want to achieve. which i will not go in detail about the rest of the list infect i will only list down my top three goals..

1) first is of course about my forex trading. and i would like to see a consistency in my trades as well as my experience to grow over time.

2) this year im going to be serious in business. me and my other two partners had been planing for over a year about this business. so now is the time! as Donald Trump says, stop planing, and start doing!.

3) green mind, green bucks, green venture and a greener world to live( all trademark)


so once again, happy new year and merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Help change the world

help feed the hungry

The Hunger Site

Stop global warming

StopGlobalWarming.org

forex factory calendar

Bible lookup

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP