trading as a games?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

nice fishing today.

Thursday, January 22, 2009



this is my first trade for this pair in the year 2009. around 9pm local time, the pair went rocket high and triger my TP. if only i juz let my profits runs, mayb the pips could go 150 or beyond. but i stick with my tumb of rules. everytime before i open a position, i make sure that i know where is my entry point, stop loss level and exit point. and i will make sure my RnR ratio- must be at least 1:2. 1% or money management with position sizing.

erm maybe i would explain details about my money management the next time i post.

0 comments:

Help change the world

help feed the hungry

The Hunger Site

Stop global warming

StopGlobalWarming.org

forex factory calendar

Bible lookup

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP