trading as a games?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

my uj trade updates

Thursday, February 12, 2009



hi folks, its been a nice trading day for me. i set my entry last night (when i say i set my entry, it consists of the entry point, the stop loss level and the take profit area), it gets trigger this morning when i woke up. so i juz leave my trade to run. after i came back from class around 1pm, 50pip bucks was bank in into my Oanda account.

basically trading is simple..yeah, but not easy at least for the first timer (erm even old timer-otai get pretty hard to grasp this idea). well, it can become easy as the experience grows. remember my previous post, its not the every battle dats counts, but the war that matters the most. same things apply to forex trading, and also to games.

speaking of games. if you can treat trading as playing a games, maybe you can redefining trading to be something enjoyable less stressful.

so try to makes trading
as simple as possible,
as easy as possible,
as fun as possible,
and the lists goes on....

0 comments:

Help change the world

help feed the hungry

The Hunger Site

Stop global warming

StopGlobalWarming.org

forex factory calendar

Bible lookup

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP