trading as a games?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

my humble introduction

Friday, March 21, 2008

this post was taken from my previous blog which is now no longer active. I think it really need to be in my record and this is what describe why i am as a trader and how i develop my self as my journey goes. This is basically my reasons why i choose trading as my career.



brief introduction to my forex world:

part 1: the disaster
i have been into this since 12 / 10 / 2006. why i was in this profession?- because long time ago i have been scam by some of the .com consider greatest investment. i have lost quite lots of buck.

here are the list:

1) Profit swinger & profit swinger pro- +US800(dat's nice, my fav no 8)
2) Pelaburan Al-Murabah- RM1000( $25 refunded,waiting for the rest of my bucks)

3) Offshore club- USD50
4) EuroTrade-USD30
5) Swiss cash-$500 ( Suck Cash!!! )
6) and many more small size HYIP program. which can be sum up to be a total
loss of +/- $100.


part 2: a new the recovery
i quit online investment. Reasons?
1) not willing to be scam anymore
2) i have lost lots of money on those shit investment
3) i don't think HYIP/ online investment can make me a living


part3: searching for the truth
i found out what people call foreign exchange or in short forex in my fav forum-nogold.com (which basically the place i started playing HYIP) . i feel that there are some great power pushing me into discovering more about the currency market. lots of people turning their ass from online investment into trading currency. i was thinking for a while...the story continue....


part4: a new beginning
i have heard people say about how their life as a trader in term of financial and skills ( i was so impress by the way they describe bout the market this make me thinks that currency trading is something great!). i was lucky to finally have my own forex guru.

1) Sugarush -great teacher...her e-book help me from zero into "Zenocorp"

2) Debtfreedom -a male guru...i brought his e-book and manage to go through several pages.
basically i did't like the e-book (jangan marah). i dont even apply his trading method. but i do
learn something from him.

3) Uncle soros -his ideology change my view of the market. i finally found out the type of trade
i am. i never regreat learning his course. coz every penny worth!. i gonna be like him. a
master trader.
(mr soros@ismail is no longer the person i respect because of his unprofessional attitude. By the way, he is not a master trader)

so basicaly this is my short history.



part5: and the journey continue............
i will add this part later.

0 comments:

Help change the world

help feed the hungry

The Hunger Site

Stop global warming

StopGlobalWarming.org

forex factory calendar

Bible lookup

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP