trading as a games?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

a good point to retrace?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

daily


hourly


good morning, juz woke up and view my chart and upload my analysis in my fav blog.
its been quite some time since i last wrote something in my blog. i have been really busy with my final year project and lots of assignments are due but i still can manage my time to do my trading.

for you information, i have recently remove my trading performance. the purpose i upload my trading performance is to review my system expectancy, since i have come up with a different pair and more appropriate way of execute my trade, then i will have to redo my performance list.

lat night i was watching a drama series called my name is earl, its quite a funny movie to watch to see all those stupid and no luck people struggling to have everything best in their life but it turns out to be the worst scenario in their life. from a rating of 1 to 10, i will give it 7...

alright, i have to go for lunch and a nice cup of coffee..have a bless trading day!

0 comments:

Help change the world

help feed the hungry

The Hunger Site

Stop global warming

StopGlobalWarming.org

forex factory calendar

Bible lookup

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP